Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Football Manager Graphics

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Johno

Moderators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Johno

  1. Decent season and congrats on winning the league! 😁 Such a shame to see Emil, retiring!
  2. Perfect revenge! How much have you spent so far on those players you do have?
  3. Very good idea with this, hopefully you can get more viewers on your Twitch! I will definitely keep a eye out for your stream 😉
  4. Hey Derek, It's all good now! 😀
  5. I use Opera browser and every time I sign in via "existing users" and press sign in I get this This page isn’t working www.footballmanagergraphics.com redirected you too many times. ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS
  6. Next to watch on my list. Will be interesting to see behind the scenes!
  7. Keep them coming guys! 🙂
  8. Not really excited for this year world cup, pretty stupid timing to play in middle of the season ffs. Timing of kick off is frustrating!
  9. YES! Love this skin on FM22, glad to see this on FM23! 😃
  10. Loving the written content you are currently doing! 😄 Good luck in Sweden!
  11. Loving the written content you are currently doing! 😄 Good luck in Sweden!
  12. Yeah, I always liked Lens for no reason! 😅 Yes, I did! Just thought give Lens a go!
  13. Going to manage RC Lens as my first save, hopefully will focus on youth players
  14. I have always said, create a tactic around the players you have at your disposal 😉 However, might look at creating Total football 😉 3-4-3/4-3-3
  15. So unlucky to miss out on the title in your first season! Hopefully you can win it this season 😉
  16. Not had a chance to play it properly but everything seems to be decent so far.
  17. Fc Borgo - 2000204920 Logo missing from the packs.
  18. Good work guys! Keep them coming! 😍
  19. Johno replied to Derek's topic in General Off Topic
    Thought the fight was brilliant. I honestly thought it would be a draw.
  20. Kojuro Skin 🙂
  21. I downloaded it yesterday, and I am absolutely loving it and much better than previous version!
  22. Bought in new director of football as well.
  23. Thanks, it was tough, especially with constant battle with Juventus, til we pulled away with 10 games to go. Already had a big clear out and sold a few key players to blood youngsters in.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.