• Administrators

FMGPTS.png

So the idea of the FMG Pass The Save is to create a save which each member can manage for one season only and then pass it on to the next member and so on.

Is this something you guys would be interested in?

How many leagues to load?

Which team to start with?

• Administrators
On 3/21/2022 at 7:39 AM, parsdaft1983 said:

Omg, love this idea. Will give folk something to do if they get bored with their save

I'm glad your on board mate and like the idea. I think we should try getting this going in the next week or so.

Anyone want to have a go at the first season?

I've got the logo updates this week so won't have time but I could do after that.

• Moderators

What leagues to load? And any other stuff I need to know?

What leagues to load? And any other stuff I need to know?

Edit: 

Database: 22.04.0 Update (Large database)

Leagues: 
Belgium (Proximus League and above)
England (Sky Bet League Two and above)
France (Ligue 2 BKT and above)
Germany (2. Bundesliga and above)
Holland (Keuken Kampioen Divisie and above)
Italy (Serie BKT and above)
Portugal (Liga Portugal 2 SABSEG and above)
Spain (LaLiga Smartbank and above)

Any more?

Start unempoyed or pick a team for me?

Allow transfers at the beginning of the game?

• Like 1

• Moderators

2065629997_valencienneslogo.png.7837e21bd4c96decc3199b2e0dd32feb.png

Name: Valenciennes FC
Nation: France
Division: Ligue 2 BKT
Media Prediction: 14th
Transfer Budget: 300K
Wage Budget: 131,402 p/w
Finances: Okay

Profile:

profile.thumb.png.64d0a92ba2affdcd92f3c28b749cabcf.png

Players:

players.thumb.png.a108a32d099280687b3619a14dcea14c.png

Staff:

staff.thumb.png.35bb06334dcfdfa319c138bd31dc232d.png

I have zero experience in the French leagues, so here goes nothing...

• Like 1

• Moderators

This is going to be pretty hard... I am opting for a wing-play tactic because the strength of the team seems to be on the wings, playing in a 5-2-3 formation. The best players are Mathieu Debuchy (Right wingback) and Julien Masson (Central midfielder). Currently looking for free transfers, a central defender, a more experienced left winger (The player currently on that position seems talented, but needs improving), and maybe a left wingback as backup. Priorities for next year are most definitely a new GK since Chevalier is on loan. 

Had two bids on Masson (Around 800K), but looking to keep him.

• Like 1

• Moderators

Not that I can see, there are 3 decent talented players in the first team, the youth team is not impressing me much to say the least.. Masson (CM), Picouleau (CM) and Ouattara are the ones that definitely stand out.

Currently offered contracts to Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa (DC) and Henri Saivet (as AMR), so Robail (on loan from Lens) can move to the left wing.. Both should be star players for the reputation of this club...

Edit: Chairman accepted 1,5M bid on Masson.. I hate it when this happens

Edit 2: Saivet chose another team, now offering Tabanou a new contract.

Edit 3: Success with Yanga-Mbiwa!

Edit 4: Masson moves to Lyon for 1,8M, Tabanou on a free transfer, currently looking for a new central midfielder

Edit 5: Signed Amalfatino (CM) on a free transfer, the team is currently as I want it to be, but I'm going to look around for bargains and talents since I now have a small transfer budget of a little over 1M

• Like 1

• Moderators

At least it was 300K more than he previously accepted. The season has started and so far it is going well with two wins out of two games, home against Niort 2-1, and away in a very difficult game against Guingamp, 2-3. It was a very lucky game with them being superior, but we banged in two penalties. So far, so good...

I am happy with the squad so far, should be a top half finish. Still on the market looking for bargains.

• Like 1

• Moderators

Transfer window has closed, although, France has a so called 'Joker' transfer window in which you can sign one player only from other French clubs. The start is decent for a club with pretty low expectations (14th place). So far (as said) I am happy with the squad as it is, it is a little difficult signing players for a lower Ligue 2 side, but I must say I am happy with the players that have been brought in. We have had our first 6 games with 4 wins and 2 narrow losses and currently in 4th place, which I am very happy with!

Schedule and results

schedule.thumb.png.75433c98359e8483909fb33c5c5d9476.png

League standings:

league.thumb.png.5c795d693b779b4c14293018d96176a6.png

Transfers:

transfers.thumb.png.b0905b353ac0614dc71d86b2fcf2ab58.png

Starting XI:

tactical.thumb.png.5eb35942d112b77b9cb3943222ce961f.png

Any other statistics or anything you want to know, ask me!

• Like 2

• Administrators

Some great stuff there mate. Brilliant start to the season and if you continue like that I'm sure we will be in with a shout of a playoff position.

Who was favourite for the league at the start?

Also how are the forwards doing or are there any standout players in the squad performance wise?