Everything posted by Johno
-
Bodens BK
Proper ouch, you could search for players that contracts expiring in 6 months? I did that and found few hidden gems for my Lens save.
-
Bodens BK
Looks like you'll have to offload players to get the club in black than red 😞
-
Transfer Thread
According to Daily Mail, Jorge Mendes is trying to get him to sign for Aston Villa! 😂 Apparently, Arsenal, are favourite to sign him. Personally, I don't think we need him with the players we have got. Especially with Rowe, to come back from injury,
-
Transfer Thread
I think Jude will go to either Man City or Real Madrid. Would be surprised if he goes to Bayern Munich... 🙄
-
World Cup Qatar 2022
Gutted we lost to France, however I felt the ref was favouring the French alot in the game, HOWEVER, I think Saka, went down far too easy which led to France first goal. Knew Kane, would miss his second penalty. Think it will be France v Croatia in the final and I believe Croatia will go on and win it.
-
Staff Team
Welcome both of you guys! @cameosis and @schweigi 🥰 Also Schweigi is a legend around FM scene, used to download his standard logos packs few years back!
-
Bodens BK
De Graafschap are pretty stupid to not to take you as their new manager! 😂
- Staff Team
-
World Cup Qatar 2022
Finally, see Portugal are willing to drop Ronaldo, and look what happened, they won 6-1! I think it's time for Ronaldo, to accept that he's no longer the main man!
-
World Cup Qatar 2022
I am not surprised to see Belgium out, they have been dreadful in this world cup and previous years. Martinez, didn't even try and play youngsters to replace the old ageing players.
-
FMV Logos Megapack FM23
I have just checked and both have different logos? Can you show screenshot of it?
-
Football Manager 2023 Major Update 23.2 Out Now
Glad to see bugs have been fixed in this updates! 😃
- FMV Logos Megapack FM23
-
Cheap and hidden gems players
Can be signed on free from January.
-
Cheap and hidden gems players
Nduka Junior - cost between 130K to 1.3M. Currently being chased by Dortmund and Leverkusen on my current save.
-
Cheap and hidden gems players
Absolutely! I am sure there are fairly very decent hidden gems in all lower leagues, just a slow progress to scout them in your own time 😉
-
World Cup Qatar 2022
England v Wales last night was tad boring for me, felt the game fizzled out very quickly into 2nd half when we went 2-0 up. Will be interesting to see how we fare against Senegal on Sunday.
-
Cheap and hidden gems players
Signed him in the summer, already starter at LW for me. Cost me 5M.
-
Cheap and hidden gems players
Have you found any cheap/free transfers or hidden gems players on cheap, why not post them here? I will post a few that I have found on my Lens save! Felipe Augusto - Free Been absolutely brilliant since signed him in the summer, sadly picked up an injury, out for 4 months 😞 Maybe be on big wage but decent player. Jahkeele Marshall-Rutty - Can be signed for free, contract expires in few months time at the start of the game Abdoulaye Djire - Can be signed for 275K. Probably decent signing for Mid-teams in Premier League or Championship I will add more when I find some 👍
-
Your plans for FM23?
Neymar and VAR ffs.
-
World Cup Qatar 2022
Surprised to see them struggling too 🥴 Bit confused by Van Gaal's team selection, like leaving out Depay. Yeah, I agree. Still don't understand how they ranked 2nd in team ranking when they haven't won anything?!
-
World Cup Qatar 2022
Was ill yesterday and still currently is ffs. Thought Serbia, would have seen the game out but decided to forget to defend. Belgium was absolutely pathetic, completely understand most of their players is 30+ years old, no direction or game plan at all. Surely Martinez have to go.
-
Your plans for FM23?
On my FM23 save, Croatia won the world Cup! And Portugal, didn't even call up Ronaldo for the World Cup! 😆 England got to semi-final before Portugal beat them 3-1.
-
World Cup Qatar 2022
Wow what a game between Serbia and Cameroon! Serbia was 3-1 up in 2nd half and Cameroon roared back to draw 3-3!
-
FMV Logos Megapack FM23
Welcome to FMGraphics! You just need to drag the entire "FMVlogos" folders to this destination Do not worry about the alternatives, fantasy and retro folders as they are different options if you wish to use old logos (ie your club old from few years ago) However, if you just want to just put "Normal" logos then just drag normal folder to "logos" folder (create logos folder if you haven't) Hope this helps, if you are still stuck, feel free to message me!