Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Football Manager Graphics

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Johno

Moderators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Johno

  1. Typical Liverpool fans tried to get in the stadium without tickets! According to Twitter. Embarrassing with the singer decided to promote her music and get booed off the pitch 😄 Real Madrid to win 3-1.
  2. @handarugema I think purely the reason that there isn't Basque large logo because they ain't accessible on the game or link to their screen like other countries. Maybe that the case with other countries that doesn't have large or small logos? Hopefully @Derek have better answer than I do have.
  3. Hoping tonight will be a cracker! I think Roma, will JUST edge this. 3-2. Tammy to get injury time winner.
  4. Absolutely tasty Champions League group you are drawn in 🤤
  5. Delicious win over Bordeaux, home and away 😋 Chelsea will be tough and hopefully you can upset the odd! Gutted to see you lost to Hertha Berlin in Europa League Final last season 😞
  6. Not bad go in the Champions League despite finishing 3rd. No doubt Roma will scuffeted it up soon 😉
  7. Those kits looks absolutely banging! I would definitely use them if top major leagues are covered 😍
  8. Best player by mile in the final. Now that the ends of "You still after Stephen Hendry's 7th championship title"
  9. What a completely different Ronnie compare to afternoon session, however he just miss a simple red to pot in 😑 Ronnie needs 2 more frame to win the championship.
  10. Still looks fairly decent 😎 I would have gone for flat 4-5-1 with one DM.
  11. You got any decent regens/newgens? Why not show them off here! I will start, In talks to sign this kid for my Anderlecht save, 750K! Bargain. Those guys came through intakes Made his debut at age 15. This guy just came through this season intakes, made his debut against OH Leuven, and didn't concede 😎 I am stuck in a limbo with this guy, Not sure if I should train him as BWM (best position rating apparently) or train him as AM- AP
  12. Some of his cue control have been superb in this tournament. I am really surprised to see Trump, really struggling tonight session, even he miss a simple red too! If Ronnie wins this currently frame going to 12-5, I can't see Trump, coming back at all.
  13. Trump, making alot of mistakes in tonight session. Ronnie now 8-4 up. Mid session interval now.
  14. Oh dear, Ronnie trying to square up to the ref few times 😆 Trump took the final frame in last session, 5-3 to Ronnie still. However, Ronnie stormed off after the frame without shaking ref hand.
  15. Was gutted, I think Williams v Ronnie in the final would be more interesting! Ronnie is currently leading 5-2 on frames.
  16. Also, try clearing your cache via preference screen and see if that works?
  17. Ah, have you tried this below? If not, then hopefully @OfficiallyEpiK can offer better soloution.
  18. Williams, was ridiculously brilliant last night against Trump. Even he fouled himself on the yellow! 😮 I really hope this match goes all the way! Currently watching Ronnie v Higgins, currently 10-7. I do expect Ronnie to win this match at this point.
  19. Ah apologies, What is your screen resolution?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.