What other games you play?

Tempelman

• Moderators

As the title says: What other games do you play? I also have an old Xbox where I sometimes game on, but I have always been more of a PC person myself. Although that opinion has changed a little over the years, as I prefer playing some games such as FIFA, GTA and games like that on a console rather than the PC... Always better throwing the controller away than smashing your laptop when things don't work as you want them to... ? 

• Like 1

• Administrators

I try to play FIFA every now and again and I say try as I'm terrible at it ? 

I've also downloaded some of the original Mortal Kombat games after the movie came out. They did seem a bit better back in the day if I'm honest ? 

• Moderators

I play FIFA, and like you I am terrible at it too, but sometimes I play it to kill time. But I obviously prefer FM for football because it is way more realistic... Plus that FIFA21 has not changed at all compared to FIFA20.. Gameplay and graphic-wise I can't see any differences... Recently I only play FM22, although I have Gamepass Ultimate for Xbox. But I like a game of GTA at times too, it is just too fun

• 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • Moderators

I'm currently playing COD DMZ (Cods attempt at escape from tarkov). Finding it very fun and intense, proximity chat is a gold mine of content.

I also play single player games at the minute i'm going through God of War Ragnarok. I have fallen out of love with FIFA but I'm going to be playing efootball

• 1 year later...
  • Administrators

Playing Assassin's Creed Mirage at the moment and it's safe to say I'm hooked. I start playing it at 10pm last night and noticed the room got brighter. It was 6am 😀

I haven't played Assassin's Creed since Revelations so thats a good 12/13 years ago.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 07/01/2024 at 16:33, Derek said:

Playing Assassin's Creed Mirage at the moment and it's safe to say I'm hooked. I start playing it at 10pm last night and noticed the room got brighter. It was 6am 😀

I haven't played Assassin's Creed since Revelations so thats a good 12/13 years ago.

If you like Assassin's Creed, you can play at Assassin's Creed Odyssey. For me, one of the best in the Series of Assassin's Creed. The Story, the game play, it's a very good game.

• Administrators
On 08/01/2024 at 17:08, The Newic said:

If you like Assassin's Creed, you can play at Assassin's Creed Odyssey. For me, one of the best in the Series of Assassin's Creed. The Story, the game play, it's a very good game.

I’ll definitely try it after this one. Have you played Valhalla at all?

Anyone?

image.thumb.png.50d53af571cbb449180968c2348c5afd.png

I've spent in Kevin Toms' Football Manager, I couldn't help but feel a nostalgic wave of appreciation for the simplicity and charm of the classic game. Toms' creation, with its basic graphics and straightforward interface, took me back to a time when football management was all about strategic thinking and less about flashy visuals. Of course, it barely compares to SI's modern FM games, but can sometimes be a nice look back. In terms of more modern games, I mostly stick to football (I played a lot of PES back then). In terms of PC games, other than FM, I usually play Empire Earth or OpenTTD. 

• Like 1

• Moderators

rpgs, the more, the better.

beat them ups as well. if someone is familiar with the emulator mugen, i implore you to try it out: an incredible amount of old arcade graphics and sounds ported to modern desktop systems, too good.

a special place in my heart is reserved for international karate plus, or ik+ for short. you need to play it in turbo mode, then you will understand. youtube videos galore, the soundtrack is incredible (1980s game).

commodore and amiga for the win, always.

• Like 1

• Administrators
3 hours ago, The Newic said:

Yes, but it's not my favorite. The story of Odyssey is better, and the Ancient Greek Universe is just amazing

I'll definitely try Odyssey out next then. Thanks mate.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators
On 10/01/2024 at 11:33, The Newic said:

Yes, but it's not my favorite. The story of Odyssey is better, and the Ancient Greek Universe is just amazing

I've finally completed Mirage after 63 hours 🤣

Despite saying 'I'll definitely try Odyssey  out next' in the previous post , I'm already onto Valhalla. I'll be working my way backwards to Odyssey, Origins etc until I can't assassinate anymore 🤣

• Like 1

On 19/01/2024 at 20:18, Derek said:

I've finally completed Mirage after 63 hours 🤣

Despite saying 'I'll definitely try Odyssey  out next' in the previous post , I'm already onto Valhalla. I'll be working my way backwards to Odyssey, Origins etc until I can't assassinate anymore 🤣

It's just addicting. The Universe of Origins is very good too. See the map ont the top of the pyramid, just amazing. Valhalla, it's an another thing, but the graphims are beautiful really. Play at the Orlog, it's very fun. And for the three, it's a good story.

Good games and have fun

• 3 weeks later...