NEW FM25 LOGO MEGAPACKS COMING EARLY SEPTEMBER - PLEASE READ ×

What does your forum nickname mean?

Tempelman

• 2 months later...
  • Administrators

I was curious when seeing your name on the forum I must admit. I've definitely heard Word Up hundreds of times over the years and never thought of who actually sang it.

It's always nice to know a bit more about the members on FMG. 🙂

• Like 1

• Moderators
On 4/18/2022 at 3:28 PM, Derek said:

It's always nice to know a bit more about the members on FMG. 🙂

very true. i particularly like the bit of info about nils being a competitive bowler, really enjoy that sport every once in a while.

• Like 1

• Administrators
2 hours ago, cameosis said:

very true. i particularly like the bit of info about nils being a competitive bowler, really enjoy that sport every once in a while.

@Tempelman tries to play down just how good he really is mate. He may be out of practice as he says but I'm sure he's still got it! 😀

• Haha 2

I live in porto, which is 300km from lisbon, which is where my team is from. Home games are very difficult because of the money spent, gasoline, travel, food, ticket at least 70 euros, away games like most teams in the first league are in the north of the country is when I take the opportunity to go see the games the championship has 34 games then we have the Portuguese cup and the league cup and European competitions per year 25 30 games I go to

• Like 1