Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Football Manager Graphics

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Johno

Moderators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Johno

  1. Excellent work! Sent you PM 🙂
  2. Wow, they look absolutely superb! And very different to other styles! I wouldn't worry about not getting many comments, I would keep it going as I was you!
  3. I admit I was fan of him but just think he's starting to become overrated cos Man City got cash to burn and look at players he got around him, KDB, Foden, Silva etc. Would he have scored this many goals already if he was at club like Man Utd or Chelsea? Doubt it.
  4. Is it just me that Haaland, is starting to become really overrated as fuck?
  5. Few decent ones with my Rio Ave save 😄 Timur and Luis are already playing for U's23.
  6. Completely echo @Derek Everyone that posted logos that are missing or needs updating are PART of this group on here, I am sure we all want the best for FMGraphics and our logos packs.
  7. Which logos packs are you using? I am currently using FMV logos and Aston Villa, small logo is the new one.
  8. Haha, loving the press conference question and answers 😂
  9. Get in 😄 Also decided to test old classic 4-4-1-1 tactic Also used it to beat Bordeaux, 3-0 before playing Arsenal.
  10. Been a busy summer, offloaded deadwood players that won't make the grade. In Spent 15M on this kid, I like the look of him and hopefully will be Openda's replacement in near future. Gone out on loan No-brainer to bring in Beek on free. Been decent so far! Was looking through players on amateur contract which I came across SecondYellowCard video about players on amateur contracts other day and have been handful. I like the look of this guy. Out Sadly our former captain, Augusto, was shown the door as he's 31. Got few youngsters are ready to replace him. So he went back to Brazil. Was captain for past 2 seasons. Sad to see him go. However, our new captain is this guy Was VC past 2 seasons, so promoted him to captain. Also turned down 75M from Man utd for him.
  11. Pretty tough games in Champions League. Should be able to beat Young Boys and PSV.
  12. Definitely, Potential replacement for Hedl, for next few years. Also yes, I do play sweeper keeper 😉
  13. New season, trophy in bag already 😎 We didn't play any games in pre season at all, forgot to check staff responsibilities and when I sacked my assistant manager to bring in Marsch, FM randomly put Nuno Gomes to arrange friendlies but didn't do anything! 😂
  14. Just signed this guy for 1M (was approached to sign thingy plus %) Came across him while looking at U21 European Championship, and he was named in team of the tournament. Got high hopes for him. Also labelled as next Andoni Zubizarreta, Thoughts on him anyone?
  15. I am sure @Derekwill be happy to help with this. Do you have photo of AC Monza third kit?
  16. Interesting history they do have! Surprised to see manager leaves like a revolving door at least 2 years each time 😆
  17. Excellent season once again! No shame in losing to Liverpool 😄 Shame this save is came to the end, Genoa will be interesting, they had few decent players over the years! 😄
  18. Another successful season for us, glad to see PSG, struggle a bit and finished 3rd! We also won Coupe de France after beating Lyon 4-0 in the final. Also superb run in Champions League, getting to Semi Final is amazing. No shame in going out to Real Madrid. Who will also play Barca in the final! What a season for Openda Next season - Not entirely sure what the plans is, thinking about offloading few players to make way for youngsters.
  19. Unlucky but love this line "We can't be disappointed with the result" You lost 5-0 mate.
  20. Proud to just go out 2-1 on agg to Real Madrid!
  21. Superb wins against teams in Champions League 🙂
  22. Wow really? 😑
  23. Haha, seems to be a thing, we tend to play Wednesday then Saturday then Wednesday then Sunday!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.