Everything posted by Johno
-
Logo Design Request Thread
Perfect 🙂 I am sure Derek, will do them when he gets the chance to 😉
-
RC Lens
Champions with 5 games to go. Will do update after the season.
-
Logo Design Request Thread
Ahhh! Do you know the club ID number so Derek can name it so you can put them in the logo folders, might have to edit the XML file to add it in.
-
Logo Design Request Thread
Probably not but I am sure @Derekcan do them for you. I have searched for Elan Chevilly-Larue, on my save but doesn't come up. Also can you provide those 3 club logos ID?
-
Transfer Thread
Absolutely! Shakthar CEO was on Sky Sports News yesterday said they accepted Chelsea offer over Arsenal cos Chelsea offered more money up front (62M I believe) and payment structure including IF Mudryk, wins the Ballon D'or! He said he knew the player wanted to go to Arsenal.
-
Logo Design Request Thread
FMV logos 😄 very similar to TCM logos 😉 Which I am currently using FMV logos on my FM.
-
RC Lens
Not at all, was tempted to attend but feel at home with Lens for now as just signed new contract til 2028. Just entered April, so should finish the season today.
-
RC Lens
Interesting approach by Leverkusen.
-
DVX Logos for FM24 | 24v1 Basepack
Looks amazing!
-
Transfer Thread
I have no idea what Chelsea transfer policy is, sounds absolutely absurd, or they're just picking players at random? I don't think they was going for Mudryk at all til last minute and same goes to Joao. Reminds me of Bayern Munich when they approach players from Dortmund to weaken them. Arsenal are entering the race to sign Declan Rice, from West Ham apparently, I am not too keen on him and seems average at best. However, we do need to bring in decent back up as we seem t be really, really short in depth compare to Man City.
-
RC Lens
Definitely tough draw once again.
-
RC Lens
After suffered 1-0 injury time loss to Sporting CP, with Marcus Edwards scoring 90+1 winner for them at our place so we came to their place and took them to the cleaners!
-
VYK410
Tough group but top 2 finish is definitely possible!
-
VYK410
Also don't you have John Heitinga? He's a decent coach for defence role.
-
VYK410
Thanks for bringing it up 😭
-
VYK410
Indeed he did! Like with Fabregas and Wilshere 😉
-
VYK410
What is Wenger method? 😄
-
VYK410
Decent signing with Andreas, will he be your starter at AML or slowly easing him into first team?
- RC Lens
- RC Lens
-
RC Lens
Tough one! Hopefully we can get through this tie.
-
RC Lens
No shame in finishing 3rd.
-
RC Lens
Put me in bad shame.... 😎
- RC Lens
-
RC Lens
Will be very interesting if this does happen, imagine the battle between Lens and PSG 😄