Binge worthy tv

parsdaft1983

• Moderators

Sex Education, Ahsoka (if you are into Star Wars), Lie to Me, Liebes Kind (German), Ballers (American Football series), Ragnarok (Norwegian series about a young guy who gains the powers of Norwegian thundergod Thor), Black Mirror, Lillyhammer, The Lincoln Lawyer, Painkiller is decent but Dopesick is superior.

Series I watched recently

• Like 1

• Moderators

image.thumb.jpeg.1afbb78647b6fc6e2957607bf7aeb2aa.jpeg
Anyone watched spy ops on Netflix? I found it really interesting and spies who tells their story about top people they spied on ie Bin Laden etc.

I am also struggling to find any decent TV series to watch. Any suggestions? Also got Disney plus and Amazon Prime too.

• Like 2

• Moderators
3 hours ago, Johno said:

image.thumb.jpeg.1afbb78647b6fc6e2957607bf7aeb2aa.jpeg
Anyone watched spy ops on Netflix? I found it really interesting and spies who tells their story about top people they spied on ie Bin Laden etc.

I am also struggling to find any decent TV series to watch. Any suggestions? Also got Disney plus and Amazon Prime too.

Still got to watch that one! First I wanted to see the last season of Sex Education, which I think became one of my favorite series to watch on Netflix. 

There isn't much I can recommend on Prime or Disney+ at the moment. I do watch Ahsoka (as mentioned before) but still have not watched The Mandolarian, although I am really into Star Wars. Disney does not offer interesting new content imho, same with Prime. Sure, there are some hidden gems maybe such as The Man In The High Castle (Prime) and Lie to Me, The Patient (Disney), but I cannot recommend anything else... maybe anyone else can?

• Like 1

• Moderators
16 hours ago, Derek said:

I went with Lie To Me in the end as it's something I've always meant to watch but never got around to. Might try Ahsoka next though for something different.

I did watch the second season of The Murdaugh Family Murders on Netflix.

I watched the second season too, I am totally baffled by it. I think it's crazy but dont understand the logic to kill his wife and son.

• Moderators
On 26/09/2023 at 15:45, Johno said:

I watched the second season too, I am totally baffled by it. I think it's crazy but dont understand the logic to kill his wife and son.

I believe there is no logic at all in murder... did not watch it yet, is it worth it?

On 25/09/2023 at 22:53, Derek said:

I went with Lie To Me in the end as it's something I've always meant to watch but never got around to. Might try Ahsoka next though for something different.

I did watch the second season of The Murdaugh Family Murders on Netflix.

What you think of Lie to Me?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators
On 28/09/2023 at 17:59, Tempelman said:

I believe there is no logic at all in murder... did not watch it yet, is it worth it?

What you think of Lie to Me?

Love it mate! I've watched a few episodes previously it turns out but I've get through the rest in no time.

Just settled in for a nice relaxing evening by watching Insidious for the first time! 😖

Edit: First ghost of the movie appeared and 💩

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Moderators
17 hours ago, Tempelman said:

Bodies is a good show on Netflix. A dead body has been found in a certain street in 2023. That very same body has also appeared in the same street in 1941 and 1890. What happened?

I've watched it last week. Liked it. If you haven't seen it, the german show Dark (also on Netflix) is the same kind of show.

• Moderators
5 hours ago, Shark said:

I've watched it last week. Liked it. If you haven't seen it, the german show Dark (also on Netflix) is the same kind of show.

Dark is a great show, but was also pretty complicated to follow at times. After season 2 it got too complex for me... Maybe I will start it one day again

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Moderators

has ted lasso been mentioned? bit of an absurd premise but a wonderful feel-good show with brilliant acting and chemistry among the cast.

of all the shows so far, this one was made for this site - a coach from the usa with no real world experience or knowledge about football accepts a job to manage a premier league club in britain.

• Moderators
On 26/01/2024 at 12:24, Johno said:

Have anyone seen Fool me once? on Netflix, watched episode one so far and it's so gripping!

Really? I did not really like it... 

Has anyone watched The Boys or/and Gen V at Prime? Those two superhero shows (Gen V is a spinoff) are so bloody (and) funny! Another decent show I found is Invincible, also on Prime. This is a weird one, it is also a superhero show, but sit through the first (pretty boring) episode and you want to see the rest very quickly!

I recently watched The Recruit, decent police show with some humour, and all of the Chicago shows (Med, PD and Fire). All three are pretty good productions and I like Beghe in PD as a cop who sometimes bends the rules (a lot).

• Moderators
19 hours ago, Tempelman said:

Really? I did not really like it... 

Has anyone watched The Boys or/and Gen V at Prime? Those two superhero shows (Gen V is a spinoff) are so bloody (and) funny! Another decent show I found is Invincible, also on Prime. This is a weird one, it is also a superhero show, but sit through the first (pretty boring) episode and you want to see the rest very quickly!

I recently watched The Recruit, decent police show with some humour, and all of the Chicago shows (Med, PD and Fire). All three are pretty good productions and I like Beghe in PD as a cop who sometimes bends the rules (a lot).

I thought it was gripping in first episode, yet to watch rest of it.