Binge worthy tv

parsdaft1983

• Moderators
37 minutes ago, Derek said:

I watched Manti Te'o and some hockey Untold recently mate and they were mental! 🤣

I watched the AND1 episodes and will watch the one about the basketball ref, sorry can't remember the names.

Definitely going to watch a few more too though.

Just finished The Boys and on to Ted Lasso now!

Yeah watched the Manti and AND1 too!

Spoiler

Just shocked how someone go so, so far to wreck Manti's life.

• 2 weeks later...

Read through the thread and didn't see it mentioned, so everyone should watch Succession if you haven't already. Season 4 coming soon hopefully, but plenty of time to catch up. Does an excellent job of teetering between comedy and drama, and seems like a great insight into rich peoples lives.

• Like 1

• Moderators
2 hours ago, Baz said:

Read through the thread and didn't see it mentioned, so everyone should watch Succession if you haven't already. Season 4 coming soon hopefully, but plenty of time to catch up. Does an excellent job of teetering between comedy and drama, and seems like a great insight into rich peoples lives.

What platform is that on? Netflix?

• Administrators
8 hours ago, Baz said:

I'll definitely check this out as I'm looking for something different now.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Moderators
On 10/11/2022 at 21:50, Derek said:

Anyone watching FIFA Uncovered on Netflix?

Not yet...

At the moment I have 3 months of HBOMAX for free, and I am watching Superman & Lois, Peacemaker (which is friggin' funny as hell), Justice League: The Snyder Cut, and possibly Sopranos next 

• Moderators
On 20/11/2022 at 11:40, Derek said:

I really can't stand FIFA as an organisation and I'm not a fan of Infantino at all either.

What's this donut on about?

And then they'll act surprised when nations pull away from FIFA, Denmark has already started the process.

• 1 month later...
  • Moderators

Welcome to Wrexham on Disney+ - A docuseries about Rob Mcalheney (dunno how its spelt) and Ryan Reynolds journey from purchasing Wrexham and the rebuild under them.

I'd recommend watching this. It's got me wanting to do a Wrexham save

• 2 months later...
  • Moderators

For people with Disney+ I recommend the Belgian series Spitsbroers (English: strike(r) brothers). It is about two brothers (Alan and Dennis Moerman) playing for amateur club VV Genk, and the manager of KRC Genk comes to watch one of their matches. The older brother is invited for a trial at Genk, but it should have been the younger brother. Much to the dismay of first choice striker Roel Thevenage, who constantly calls him a fourth division footballer, Dennis makes his debut and scores. Dennis also hits Thevenage when he finds out he is fucking his brother's girlfriend. Anyway, it is a nice series, really down to earth, and really well made. Lasted only two seasons though

• 5 months later...