Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Football Manager Graphics

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

VyKing

Moderators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by VyKing

  1. What a fantastic result. That cup money will come in useful for the running of the club
  2. You'll beat Spurs, they'll do a spurs
  3. Do it! I'll wear it.
  4. A real match? I'll take you to Hillsborough any day pal haha. I would love to experience a game in Holland though
  5. You was unlucky against Real, Juve and Athletico but a nice update hopefully the 4-2-3-1 comes out good for you
  6. No interest shown in him yet. I think mid season this year we will see big teams coming in
  7. End of Season Round up Winning the domestic treble is a brilliant achievement at any level. But these are the standout players that made it happen. Vitor Roque the 12mill summer signing was originally going to be the back up to Brobbey but I underestimated his talent. Finishing as the Leagues top scorer And he is still developing only time will tell where this young mans future will take him Second up he's broken Etienne Greens Clean sheet record on a club level and also the league clean sheet record League Record Club Record Last but not least Luka Sucic, not only has he made Vitesse his play thing @Tempelman. He pulled me through games, when I needed that spark. He'll predominantly be playing as a BBM next season stepping up for an aging Klassen who gets an honourary shout for Mr Consistency. But Luka is going to be something special. Now lets move onto the yearly Moneyball transfer dealings. So far we have had 1 player leave Bergwijn to Newcastle for 64 million In his place we have brought in Angelo for 17mill We have Etienne Green wanting to leave for first team football. Cakir is aging like a fine wine so it made sense to bring in an understudy. Probably going to play cup games and CL games Wijndal is currently under a 38mill bid from Leeds so we needed a replacement Prince Aning who is a former Ajax youngster is coming home.
  8. Sucic Vitesse Luka Sucic loves playing against Vitesse, another goal another win another Eredivisie title. The win gives me my first domestic treble as Ajax manager.
  9. He's literally the only BBM in the team and he's consistant
  10. Squeaky Bum Time So after narrowly beating Feyenoord 1-0 with a lucky goal. Feyenoord defenders went to clear the ball it bounced off Bergwijn onto the head of Vitor Roque who guided the ball into the bottom corner, this after Kiwor is sent off for Ajax. Ajax take the 3 points and the lead in the title race by 2 points going into the last game of the season. Away to Vitesse. This is where @Tempelmanand his fellow Vitessians (sounds like a desert I have for chrsitmas) have a chance of revenge for the drubbing in the cup final. Will Vitor Roque send the Ajax fans into raptures. Will @Tempelman streak on the pitch. Who knows?
  11. KNVB Beker Final Ajax 3 - 0 Vitesse Ajax fans where telling the Vitesse fans to Sucic and see. What a player Sucic is, really enjoying using him as a mezalla. @Tempelman It's ok bud Runner up isn't a bad prize.
  12. Last season I did, this season despite the strong start Feyenoord and PSV seem to have strengthened too. Going to be a close one
  13. The Business End With 6 games left to play in the league and a cup final vs *cough* Shitesse *cough* @Tempelman and a new 3 year contract signed, the table looks like it's going down to the wire. With it all to play for and the title within grasp I still have to play both Feyenoord and PSV.
  14. How are the Tudors getting on?
  15. I'd Highly recommend it mate, this is my 4th
  16. Mid Season Review 2023/24 What a run to start the season, still only lost one game in the league and still going strong. This season is a challenge with Feyenoord matching our results more and more. Table Look at how improved Vitesse are @Tempelmanstill not on my level though Champions League Seeing Bayern drop into the Europa League is a beautiful sight. Next up AC Milan in the round of 16 Due to injuries I had to dip into the transfer window Ctill not been offered a new contract though. So it will be fun to see how that goes
  17. New Secret Shirt arrived today Genoa 2021/2022 Away
  18. The Train keeps rolling. Long may this run continue. I had the option to bring in Harvey Elliot in the summer for a whopping 64million but I thought I have Bergwijn and the youngsters to develop won't need him. Then Woo-Yeong popped up for 24mill After the Bayern game I'm left counting on youth now until Bergwijn is back, so Woo-Yeong will be a welcome addition in Jan.
  19. Not a bad start though. Sorry not Sorry @Johno
  20. That is a gorgeous shirt. I went for the Football Manager pick so they'll send me a shirt belonging to a team in the game. Plus a chance to get a PS5 with it
  21. Has anyone done these before? I've currently had 3 with a fourth on the way. Avai from Brazil. Honduras from 19/20 Almirante Brown FC of Argentina Fourth will be the next FM save
  22. 2023/24 I came into the season knowing my squad was built barring any exits at the start of this season. Well After losing Bassey and Alvarez I needed to bring in adequate replacements. Out Making 74.5mill from the sale of Bassey and Alvarez plus the 55mill from Taylor I went into the market with enough money to manouver. In Before the season ticked into the new season it was also abundently clear Etienne Green wasn't going to be the keeper to be able to make an impact in Europe. In comes Cakir for 6.5mill How the start of the season is going 3 clean sheets another Schaal in the pocket and 10 goals in the league. Due to an injury to Brobbey in Pre Season I had to recall Vitor Roque from loan Scored the winner in the Schaal and in each of my league games so far. Champions League. Can you tell this game doesn't like me making fun of Vitesse @Tempelman? The Transfer Debt seems to be going up despite making money If anyone has any ideas as to why please let me know
  23. I'm guessing the new badge is a spoiler alert 🤣
  24. It's just @Tempelmanbeing @Tempelman🤣
  25. I've always called it the San Siro as that has been the name of the stadium since I've followed Italian football. Giuseppe Meazza is the name given to the stadium by the fans and not the official name 😛 BUT if you want to get technical it was originally named Nouvo Stadio Calcistico San Siro. The name of the stadium was given Giuseppe Meazza in 1980 but is now more commonly known by both sets of fans as San Siro On 2 March 1980 the stadium was named for Giuseppe Meazza (1910–1979), one of the most famous Milanese footballers. For a time, Inter fans called the stadium Stadio Meazza due to Meazza's stronger connections with Inter (14 years as a player, three stints as manager). However, in recent years both Inter and Milan fans have called the stadium simply San Siro. - Source Wikipedia

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.