Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Football Manager Graphics

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Johno

Moderators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Johno

  1. Proper ouch, you could search for players that contracts expiring in 6 months? I did that and found few hidden gems for my Lens save.
  2. Looks like you'll have to offload players to get the club in black than red 😞
  3. According to Daily Mail, Jorge Mendes is trying to get him to sign for Aston Villa! 😂 Apparently, Arsenal, are favourite to sign him. Personally, I don't think we need him with the players we have got. Especially with Rowe, to come back from injury,
  4. I think Jude will go to either Man City or Real Madrid. Would be surprised if he goes to Bayern Munich... 🙄
  5. Gutted we lost to France, however I felt the ref was favouring the French alot in the game, HOWEVER, I think Saka, went down far too easy which led to France first goal. Knew Kane, would miss his second penalty. Think it will be France v Croatia in the final and I believe Croatia will go on and win it.
  6. Johno replied to Derek's topic in Announcement's
    Welcome both of you guys! @cameosis and @schweigi 🥰 Also Schweigi is a legend around FM scene, used to download his standard logos packs few years back!
  7. De Graafschap are pretty stupid to not to take you as their new manager! 😂
  8. Johno replied to Derek's topic in Announcement's
    Welcome on board @VyKing 😍
  9. Finally, see Portugal are willing to drop Ronaldo, and look what happened, they won 6-1! I think it's time for Ronaldo, to accept that he's no longer the main man!
  10. I am not surprised to see Belgium out, they have been dreadful in this world cup and previous years. Martinez, didn't even try and play youngsters to replace the old ageing players.
  11. Glad to see bugs have been fixed in this updates! 😃
  12. Can be signed on free from January.
  13. Nduka Junior - cost between 130K to 1.3M. Currently being chased by Dortmund and Leverkusen on my current save.
  14. Absolutely! I am sure there are fairly very decent hidden gems in all lower leagues, just a slow progress to scout them in your own time 😉
  15. England v Wales last night was tad boring for me, felt the game fizzled out very quickly into 2nd half when we went 2-0 up. Will be interesting to see how we fare against Senegal on Sunday.
  16. Signed him in the summer, already starter at LW for me. Cost me 5M.
  17. Have you found any cheap/free transfers or hidden gems players on cheap, why not post them here? I will post a few that I have found on my Lens save! Felipe Augusto - Free Been absolutely brilliant since signed him in the summer, sadly picked up an injury, out for 4 months 😞 Maybe be on big wage but decent player. Jahkeele Marshall-Rutty - Can be signed for free, contract expires in few months time at the start of the game Abdoulaye Djire - Can be signed for 275K. Probably decent signing for Mid-teams in Premier League or Championship I will add more when I find some 👍
  18. Neymar and VAR ffs.
  19. Surprised to see them struggling too 🥴 Bit confused by Van Gaal's team selection, like leaving out Depay. Yeah, I agree. Still don't understand how they ranked 2nd in team ranking when they haven't won anything?!
  20. Was ill yesterday and still currently is ffs. Thought Serbia, would have seen the game out but decided to forget to defend. Belgium was absolutely pathetic, completely understand most of their players is 30+ years old, no direction or game plan at all. Surely Martinez have to go.
  21. On my FM23 save, Croatia won the world Cup! And Portugal, didn't even call up Ronaldo for the World Cup! 😆 England got to semi-final before Portugal beat them 3-1.
  22. Wow what a game between Serbia and Cameroon! Serbia was 3-1 up in 2nd half and Cameroon roared back to draw 3-3!
  23. Welcome to FMGraphics! You just need to drag the entire "FMVlogos" folders to this destination Do not worry about the alternatives, fantasy and retro folders as they are different options if you wish to use old logos (ie your club old from few years ago) However, if you just want to just put "Normal" logos then just drag normal folder to "logos" folder (create logos folder if you haven't) Hope this helps, if you are still stuck, feel free to message me!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.