Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Football Manager Graphics

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

DaveHouto

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by DaveHouto

  1. Thanks @Derek, I'll double check
  2. Thanks Derek, yeah I've unzipped the flags in the Vapour logo folder. Can't see any other flags in my graphics folder. I've been using the Tato22 skin for a little while and it shows the standard flags, I'm just checking the skin folders to see if there is something in there. Seems to be the only one now I've cleared cache etc. Thanks @Derek
  3. Mmmmmmm, seems to be dependant on the skin you are using. Working on some and not others.
  4. A couple of examples
  5. Hi there, Im trying to install the vapour flags to go with my vapour logos. I've downloaded the file and searched online to where these go. I've tried adding them in my graphics/logogs folder and also in the graphics folder creating a new folder for flags but none of this has worked. I seem to have flags already in the game but they are not in any of my FM22 graphics folders. Can someone please help. TIA
  6. Hi team, are there any plans to do other league packs for these kits. I absolutely love them and they look great in the game. Thinking of English Championship, League 1 and 2 maybe and other European leagues like Spain and Italy top leagues.
  7. Another special bunch of logos, well done again @Derek, I may have asked this before. What skin is that? it shows off the logos, kits and stadiums brilliantly. Can't seem to settle on a skin.
  8. Tested on various skins @Derek, you can find the screen shots here - https://www.mediafire.com/folder/8xuypjwlk7rdj/Grunge+logo+testing Let me know if these are ok. They look pretty amazing mate another triumph well done man
  9. Great work @Derek They look amazing as usual
  10. These look amazing, can I be cheeky and ask for one with my name and one without with West Ham please @Derek
  11. Hi Derek, hope you're good mate. Love the new kits concept and the screen shot to show them off was a good choice. Well played man
  12. Can I ask, what skin, background and logo pack have you used for these pictures please. They all look awesome together
  13. Happy to test again once you've had a chance to update them, can try other skins too if you want. Really like the vapour ones
  14. some testing on the vapour logos using various skins. Skins used are * Action Style * SSD22
  15. some testing on the concrete logos using various skins. Skins used are * Action Style * OPZ Elite * FLUT
  16. Hi all, done some testing on the badge logos using various skins. Sins used are * Action Style * OPZ Elite
  17. They look amazing Derek
  18. thanks Derek, looks ace cheers
  19. I'm trying to add one of them as my profile picture but can't seem to do it, takes me to Gravatar, I've uploaded but nothing changes and not able to update on here. Any help would be great please.
  20. Cheers @Derek they are awesome
  21. Any chance of West Ham home, away and third please DaveHouto Number 5

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.