Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Football Manager Graphics

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

VyKing

Moderators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by VyKing

  1. Half Way Through It's been a strange first half of the season. We started indifferent using the tactic Male Jiggalo Temp left in place but stayed within the play offs, Then we hit a dip and couldn't seem to find our scoring touch and losing touch with the play offs. So I had to make a change. Same formation different instructions. Young Cadz and Aguas thrived with this tactic due to this Sheffield Wednesday want both players tested in a new environment so we are unable to extend the loans. Other notable standout is Shipston in the Mezzala position. Because of the mid point blip we are off the pace at the top but sat in the play offs The task now is to find a replacement for the 2nd half for out going Aguas and Cadz. While keeping up with pushing up the table for the play offs. I've declined job offers from Dartford and Weymouth as they're in the same division and at the wrong end of the table.
  2. Didn't Jan play a season or two in the prem, think it was for Hull? Joined them from Celtic if I remember correctly. Ettiene Esajas, Regi Blinker and Wim Jonk are my fave dutch players
  3. I look forward to seeing you avenge that 12-1 pal or at least better the score and lose 12-2 🥰
  4. Mate I felt the same when I saw Shaun Wright Phillips son make his stoke debut, means I've seen 3 generations play professional football
  5. 2023/24 The beginning What I love about LLM saves is the end of the first season and seeing which clubs are releasing which players that fit the process. It's unique in you bring them in churn them out til you have money and a squad ready for that professional status while climbing the league Anyways enough rambling from a Yorkshireman. First two youngsters I brought in on loan from this MASSIVE club in Sheffield. They where Blue and white just incase you needed any clues who I was talking about. Aguas brings versatility down that left side, equally as good on the wing as he is at full back. Can score goals too Now this one is a coup. In real life he's been scouted by Man City amongst others One of three Cadamateri's in the youth set up at Wednesday and the one with the potential right now to go to the top. I'm sure he'll score the goals we need to make it into the play offs. As you can see I've been busy bringing in youngsters that want to prove something. This will prove beneficial moving forward bringing the average age down and having hungry players wanting to better themselves. Released from Chelsea Lovely little capture and can drive us forward Finances
  6. It's cold enough up north I think the Gritters will be on the streets of Liverpool don't worry 😏 Some interesting moves happening. Mudryk and Joao to Chelsea. Is Boehly spending for the future or trying to stick duck tape on the cracks that need sealing? Liverpool need to youthen their Midfield with quality players but Klopp needs backing. Also heard Man Utd takeover could happen in weeks
  7. I'll take the next season see what we can do
  8. Ok you twisted my arm
  9. I wasn't aware Bath had dropped to the Vanarama South so being above them is in itself a big step. The challenge that low down is to find players that can improve and keep the wheel churning without making a loss. Fantastic season so far bud keep the machine chugging on Henry VIII would be proud of you good sir. Now to fetch him a wife that will give him a son... wait, too late
  10. It's just the title of the blog my lover. Don't be hating
  11. Champions League Group Draw Starting our journey in Europe in Group B which looks like a tough but achievable group Chelsea being the obvious but Salzburg have the ability to make things tricky. The draw in all its glory.
  12. Transfer Update Last signing of the summer and another for the future. Roko Simic 6Mill from RB Salzburg. He's gone straight into the B team to develop but I'll be keeping a close eye on him
  13. Started with zero staff and just a Doctor due to licensing issues
  14. And look at how far Fabregas went.... I'll not let you suffer the pain of Wilshere memories... That's PTSD inducing
  15. He was well renowned for playing a highly rated youngster one week and sitting them out the week after slowly increasing playing time.
  16. Slowly easing him in. It will be the Wenger method I think
  17. He's deffo using Giillett, it's the best a man can get afterall
  18. I know of no 16 yr old with a trim as fresh as that!
  19. Transfer News Breaking news, Ajax have signed 18 year old Norwegian wonder kid, Andreas Schjeldrup for 7.5million GBP Sticking with the club vision of signing players to develop I think this is a big coup in order to see the vision of the board and still be competitive in Holland.
  20. Staff Update We are finally fully kitted out in the coaching aspect, bringing in Ajax and Arsenal legend Dennis Bergkamp which will appease the fans. The club is starting to feel healthier now knowing I have coaches. Next goal is to sort out the scouting team before the next transfer window and beyond. The season starts soon so lets get this show on the road
  21. Some great finds. I am questioning the authenticity of Pavlovs age though
  22. Johan Cruijff Schaal First chance of silverware under my management comes in the form of the Johan Cruijff Schaal. Taking the win with 10 men, Etienne Green being the hero between the sticks. Great debut against a strong PSV The Teams Ajax PSV Match Stats
  23. Transfer Update So far the I have managed to bring in Etienne Green and Lino as the future of my GK core and Ronnie Edwards as a future CB. at 22 Etienne has alot of growth still to do but I feel the Eredivise is the league to do this in. Lino Like Etienne at 21 plenty of growth potential. and a solid young back up who can only grow. Ronnie Edwards My project CB. This guy can become a solid CB with the right development.
  24. Love you buddy! I know deep down you'll support my Ajax project because you're a gorgeous gorgeous man

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.