Everything posted by Johno
-
Champions League
Typical Liverpool fans tried to get in the stadium without tickets! According to Twitter. Embarrassing with the singer decided to promote her music and get booed off the pitch 😄 Real Madrid to win 3-1.
-
Logo Update Thread (Men)
Keep them coming 🙂
-
FMG Standard Logos - Over 75,000 Logos
@handarugema I think purely the reason that there isn't Basque large logo because they ain't accessible on the game or link to their screen like other countries. Maybe that the case with other countries that doesn't have large or small logos? Hopefully @Derek have better answer than I do have.
-
Europe Conference League
Hoping tonight will be a cracker! I think Roma, will JUST edge this. 3-2. Tammy to get injury time winner.
-
Forza Napoli sempre! - Moving from France to Italy!
Absolutely tasty Champions League group you are drawn in 🤤
-
Forza Napoli sempre! - Moving from France to Italy!
Delicious win over Bordeaux, home and away 😋 Chelsea will be tough and hopefully you can upset the odd! Gutted to see you lost to Hertha Berlin in Europa League Final last season 😞
- FMG22 Kits Official Thread
-
Forza Napoli sempre! - Moving from France to Italy!
Not bad go in the Champions League despite finishing 3rd. No doubt Roma will scuffeted it up soon 😉
- FMG22 Kits Official Thread
- FMG22 Kits Official Thread
-
Forza Napoli sempre! - Moving from France to Italy!
Spurs? 😂
-
Snooker World Championship
Best player by mile in the final. Now that the ends of "You still after Stephen Hendry's 7th championship title"
-
Snooker World Championship
What a completely different Ronnie compare to afternoon session, however he just miss a simple red to pot in 😑 Ronnie needs 2 more frame to win the championship.
-
Forza Napoli sempre! - Moving from France to Italy!
Man City I guess? 😉
-
Forza Napoli sempre! - Moving from France to Italy!
Still looks fairly decent 😎 I would have gone for flat 4-5-1 with one DM.
-
Regen/Newgen thread
You got any decent regens/newgens? Why not show them off here! I will start, In talks to sign this kid for my Anderlecht save, 750K! Bargain. Those guys came through intakes Made his debut at age 15. This guy just came through this season intakes, made his debut against OH Leuven, and didn't concede 😎 I am stuck in a limbo with this guy, Not sure if I should train him as BWM (best position rating apparently) or train him as AM- AP
- FMG Standard Logos - Over 75,000 Logos
-
Snooker World Championship
Some of his cue control have been superb in this tournament. I am really surprised to see Trump, really struggling tonight session, even he miss a simple red too! If Ronnie wins this currently frame going to 12-5, I can't see Trump, coming back at all.
-
Snooker World Championship
Trump, making alot of mistakes in tonight session. Ronnie now 8-4 up. Mid session interval now.
-
Snooker World Championship
Oh dear, Ronnie trying to square up to the ref few times 😆 Trump took the final frame in last session, 5-3 to Ronnie still. However, Ronnie stormed off after the frame without shaking ref hand.
-
Snooker World Championship
Was gutted, I think Williams v Ronnie in the final would be more interesting! Ronnie is currently leading 5-2 on frames.
-
[FM22][SKIN] Obsidian22 (v0.5b - 21/04/2022)
Also, try clearing your cache via preference screen and see if that works?
-
[FM22][SKIN] Obsidian22 (v0.5b - 21/04/2022)
Ah, have you tried this below? If not, then hopefully @OfficiallyEpiK can offer better soloution.
-
Snooker World Championship
Williams, was ridiculously brilliant last night against Trump. Even he fouled himself on the yellow! 😮 I really hope this match goes all the way! Currently watching Ronnie v Higgins, currently 10-7. I do expect Ronnie to win this match at this point.
-
[FM22][SKIN] Obsidian22 (v0.5b - 21/04/2022)
Ah apologies, What is your screen resolution?