Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Football Manager Graphics

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Johno

Moderators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Johno

  1. Saint-Etienne 2 still have the club old logo and not the new ones ;) So just copy the new logo and change it to their ID.
  2. Gareth Gates - Unchained Melody ?
  3. I would train him as striker.
  4. It depends on coaching attributes or coaches stars rating etc. Facilities and recruitment are a big ones.
  5. Was just going to say maybe you got those grey out players in the national team. They could have played him up front :D
  6. Could be the club reputations or player's style? Who is Germany manager?
  7. Seems to get this few times today
  8. My name is John so some reasons I decided to add o to my nickname ?
  9. What is your job? Sounds interesting.
  10. On Premier Sports I believe.
  11. I think I'm getting outnumbered in here for tomorrow night! ?? I actually really like what Arteta is putting together now. Will you make top four though guys? At the moment, I am hoping we get in top 4, after our form lately, however, we need to start winning our games in hands or that was cancelled.
  12. I am using RDF training schedules as I can't be bothered with training either ?
  13. Watch Netflix and rugby union whenever it comes on TV (Damn you Sky and BT Sport!) Also like walking up the hill or taking photos of scenery settings.
  14. Coaches think he won't improve, however I am trying to see if I can improve him regardless! ?
  15. I am not sure either ? Want to try and get him to bag few assists ?
  16. I am not sure what else I can put him on to improve? Not sure if I should put him on strength training or individual something like advanced playmaker? He currently plays as central midfielder on defend. Also on attacking movement training as well.
  17. They looks pretty decent!
  18. Have you guys tried Tato skin? Currently using it :D
  19. Johno replied to Derek's topic in Announcement's
    Congrats guys! ?
  20. That my thoughts exactly, even they played the kids in FA Cup couple days later!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.