Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Football Manager Graphics

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Johno

Moderators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Johno

  1. I can see Benfica, shocking Liverpool 😉 I can't see Chelsea going through against Real Madrid. Especially with Benzema, on fire! My gut feeling in the final will be Atletico Madrid v Bayern.
  2. Roy Keane would be superb appointment for Man Utd 😂 I don't think he would play Maguire at all 😉 On serious note, I think Ten Hag, would be decent for Man Utd, especially what he have done with Ajax.
  3. You would normally get them via PM 👍
  4. I agree, I don't see AI developing their own players from the academy, hence they buy already made players. Makes my Saint-Etienne save more fun cos I am focusing on developing my own players.
  5. Sounds fun! Have you won the Champions League with Vitesse?
  6. Him on my save in 2032
  7. Wow! Still looks great 😯 and 37M euros is a bargain!
  8. Finally 😄 Still unsure who to start with, might have a crack at La Liga with Atlético de Madrid or head to Portugal.
  9. Johno replied to Derek's topic in Announcement's
    Well done mate! Love your SSD gold skin ?
  10. The Joker and The Queen by Ed Sheeran and Taylor Swift. ? ? ? ? ? ?
  11. Seen those news on previous FM but yet on FM22 tho.
  12. Wow! Argentina, have came such a long way in past few years. Decent team right now!
  13. Leinster are a joy to watch in European competitions ?
  14. Loving those fresh style ? Also with the same problem, which I pointed out on other logos, with Saint-Etienne 2 have the old club logo and not new logo.
  15. Any rugby fans here as well Football? I support Gloucester Rugby as I am born and bred in Gloucester ? However, Seeing England lost to Scotland, today in 6 Nations. so I better not say anything before I have a proper rant ?
  16. I didn't know this song and now regret I do. What? ?
  17. Hang you're head in shame mate ? ? Blame it on youtube playlist. They was picking songs at random, so I just left it ffs.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.