Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Football Manager Graphics

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Johno

Moderators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Johno

  1. You need to press attributes tab 👍
  2. Who? 😶
  3. Interesting move, didn't see this coming! Sill got a strong squad 😎
  4. Will be tough for Man City, now for the second leg. I think Benzema, will turn up and shoot them down.
  5. Wow, blast from the past!! 😮
  6. It's a surprise how he got away with it, I just can't understand why he would boast about it. Only people I feel sorry for was his victims family and his defense lawyers. I am not sure if he actually did all the burial by himself?
  7. I love snooker! Ronnie is my favorite player, he's a genius on his best day. Sadly he can be his worse enemy at times. I can't see anyone bar Ronnie, winning World Championship, as he's currently leading 7-4 against Maguire. I don't rate Selby or Trump at all, I think they are too boring.
  8. Been using this for a while since it was on SI Forum, really decent skin 😄
  9. I quite like Roma, purely cos of Fabio Capello's Roma title winning team and more importantly, Totti 😍 But I feel Mourinho is destroying the club DNA.
  10. Very confusing.
  11. Really hope Leicester beat Roma, and go on to win Europe Conference League.
  12. Decent money for your players! Mixed feeling on how your season start in the league.
  13. I am looking forward to this too!
  14. I believe he abused his "power/knighthood" to slip under the radar, especially getting so friendly with Prince Charles and Margaret Thatcher even few people came forward about it while he was alive, but yet the police told the victims not to go ahead with it. Which was frankly embarrassing.
  15. I did watch bit of Jimmy Saville documentary, had to turn it off after 20 minutes, Just felt sick to the stomach. Will try and watch some of it.
  16. Superb start in Champions League 😎 Especially a win over Man utd!
  17. Wow, just wow, beat PSG by a point to win the league! Some great signings you have made especially those Colombian guys! 😎 Tough group you are in, 3rd place is definitely achievable 👌
  18. Absolutely love it mate. Sorry to be cheeky @DerekBut can I have another one but without my name.
  19. Can I request AC Milan one with this season kit please 🙂
  20. Would definitely watch that!
  21. However, saying that. It's 2 completely different leagues, like there less pressure on Ajax in Eredivisie. No offence!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.