• Administrators
17 hours ago, AndreaSSL1900 said:

@Derek Mate why in the update 2 pack there are some logos like these?

Screenshot-2023-12-03-003603.png

I use a program to optimize the logos before release. It strips meta data etc and replaces the original file with a new one.

For some reason it looks like some are in the folder but when I check I can't see them. Very odd.

I've uploaded a new version but they could very well be in the folder as I can't see them for some reason.

Either way it will not affect the pack.

1 hour ago, Snazzus said:

I don't know if this is the right section, I apologize if I'm wrong.

Is there any chance someone could make this logo in PNG format?
It is a new club in the Mongolian Serie A.

The old club here was called Ilch, ID was 2000171386 now it is called BRERA ILCH FC with this logo

https://imgur.com/a/BmWjnBh

Thanks in advance!

I remade the logo as it was poor quality.

New full size

Brera-Ilch.png

In-game sizes

bi1.pngbi2.pngbi3.pngbi4.png

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Derek said:

I use a program to optimize the logos before release. It strips meta data etc and replaces the original file with a new one.

For some reason it looks like some are in the folder but when I check I can't see them. Very odd.

I've uploaded a new version but they could very well be in the folder as I can't see them for some reason.

Either way it will not affect the pack.

I remade the logo as it was poor quality.

New full size

Brera-Ilch.png

In-game sizes

bi1.pngbi2.pngbi3.pngbi4.png

Ok thanks so much, great!

If you can, I have now seen these 2 new Zimbabwe clubs, but the quality of the images is not very good, so you see.

Arenel Movers Fc  and Chegutu Pirates Fc , two team just prometed in series A for 2024    https://imgur.com/a/neZ8B50

Thanks again for what you do!

Edited by Snazzus

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

FMG-Standard-Logos-Update-3.png

FMG Standard Logos 2024.03

Pack by Derek

Research Team

@schweigi @AndreaSSL1900 @cameosis @Markitos @Alieeks @rioplworks @ateesz @Heval @NassFas @Lavegaks @Vakama2619 @minky79  @spankz  @kristo @Shark

@Kriss @douyilmaz @wfm18 @hlourencoam @Moondog777 @OrangePulp @sptndc @licinio01 @ni9ht1991

Installation Instructions

Drag and drop the contents (including the config files) of each folder in this update pack into the corresponding folder in the megapack and replace the existing logos when prompted. Do not drag and drop the actual folders as this will overwrite your megapack.

Then simply go to preferences in FM and reload your skin.

Alternative | Fantasy | Retro Logos

To use any of the alternative, fantasy or retro logos in game you must remove the text at the end of each logo i.e. alt, retro or fantasy and drag and drop into the normal logo folder in the megapack.

You will need to repeat this for all four sizes. Then simply go to preferences in FM and reload your skin.

I would advise creating a copy of the original logos before replacing them.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators
9 hours ago, Kraha said:

After adding update packs to logos folder all Brazilian club's logos dissapearing (are not shown), how to fix it?

That's odd mate as I've not got that problem after installing the updates.

How do the team names appear in-game?

I ask this as some files need to be deleted for the Brazilian club logos to appear in-game. Did they appear previously?

Any screenshots of a league table would be good.

• Administrators
9 hours ago, Saradiamanta211 said:

Thank you for standard logopack. Are in the next update there might possible be an additional national logo/badge like this pic.

Top left and profile logo.

I actually brought this up before mate and even worked on/completed it as it's the way I wanted to go forward with international logos but the majority overruled me. 😄 

Democracy! 🤷‍♂️ 🤣 

Let me see what I can do as most of the logos are actually in the alternative folders anyway.

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 16/01/2024 at 20:27, Saradiamanta211 said:

Thank you for standard logopack. Are in the next update there might possible be an additional national logo/badge like this pic.

Top left and profile logo.

20240116_190959_Football_Manager_2024.png

20240116_191019_%pn.png

20240116_191040_%pn.png

How do you get the football association logo and national team logo to appear in the nation overview?

Edited by explosivewinger

• 4 weeks later...
  • Administrators

FMG-Standard-Logos-Update-5.jpg

FMG Standard Logos 2024.05

Pack by Derek

Research Team

@schweigi @cameosis @Markitos @AndreaSSL1900 @NassFas @inohcanoss @ateesz @diego1960 @wfm18 @Copywriter @shadow @Lavegaks @kristo @Moondog777 @rioplworks @Gerdington @sptndc @minky79 @Kriss

Installation Instructions

Drag and drop the contents (including the config files) of each folder in this update pack into the corresponding folder in the megapack and replace the existing logos when prompted. Do not drag and drop the actual folders as this will overwrite your megapack.

Then simply go to preferences in FM and reload your skin.

Alternative | Fantasy | Retro Logos

To use any of the alternative, fantasy or retro logos in game you must remove the text at the end of each logo i.e. alt, retro or fantasy and drag and drop into the normal logo folder in the megapack.

You will need to repeat this for all four sizes. Then simply go to preferences in FM and reload your skin.

I would advise creating a copy of the original logos before replacing them.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

great work! sometimes i just realize some team logos aren't correct. i don't know if this is the right place to report them but i couldn't find anywhere else. so if you don't mind i want to shoot some of the wrong ones from time to time. thanks again. your work make fm definitely much better experience!

458368 - beylerbeyi - wrong team logo. it appears as 450552's (istanbul güngörenspor's) logo. 

also 450552 istanbul güngörenspor changed its name and logo. its just name-part changed but in the and it has changed  🙂