• Moderators
13 hours ago, latosique said:

great work! sometimes i just realize some team logos aren't correct. i don't know if this is the right place to report them but i couldn't find anywhere else. so if you don't mind i want to shoot some of the wrong ones from time to time. thanks again. your work make fm definitely much better experience!

458368 - beylerbeyi - wrong team logo. it appears as 450552's (istanbul güngörenspor's) logo. 

also 450552 istanbul güngörenspor changed its name and logo. its just name-part changed but in the and it has changed  🙂

Thanks for this 🙂 I am sure our team will look into this. @Derek

If you have found any more errors, please post them on here 😄

• Like 1

• Moderators
On 14/03/2024 at 06:40, AndreaSSL1900 said:

Benfica and Braga logos disappeared after the last update and them are not in the pack. Maybe i did some mistakes

They do appear on my game 😄

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

FMG-Standard-Logos-Update-6.jpg

FMG Standard Logos 2024.06

Pack by Derek

Research Team

@schweigi @cameosis @Markitos @AndreaSSL1900 @minky79 @Shark @inohcanoss @kenolio @shadow @wfm18 @Lavegaks @sptndc @Heval @Kriss @NassFas @hlourencoam @Alieeks @rioplworks

Installation Instructions

Drag and drop the contents (including the config files) of each folder in this update pack into the corresponding folder in the megapack and replace the existing logos when prompted. Do not drag and drop the actual folders as this will overwrite your megapack.

Then simply go to preferences in FM and reload your skin.

Alternative | Fantasy | Retro Logos

To use any of the alternative, fantasy or retro logos in game you must remove the text at the end of each logo i.e. alt, retro or fantasy and drag and drop into the normal logo folder in the megapack.

You will need to repeat this for all four sizes. Then simply go to preferences in FM and reload your skin.

I would advise creating a copy of the original logos before replacing them.

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • Administrators

FMG-Standard-Logos-Update-7.jpg

FMG Standard Logos 2024.07

Pack by Derek

Research Team

@schweigi @cameosis @Markitos @AndreaSSL1900 @kenolio @shadow @Lavegaks @Kriss @NassFas @rioplworks @kristo @Copywriter @ateesz @The Newic @Vakama2619

Drag and drop the contents (including the config files) of each folder in this update pack into the corresponding folder in the megapack and replace the existing logos when prompted. Do not drag and drop the actual folders as this will overwrite your megapack.

To use any of the alternative, fantasy or retro logos in game you must remove the text at the end of each logo i.e. alt, retro or fantasy and drag and drop into the normal logo folder in the megapack.

You will need to repeat this for all four sizes. Then simply go to preferences in FM and reload your skin.

• Thanks 1

Hello, I'm adding other logos of the lower leagues of Spain, but I can't find anything to do with the little ones since I want them to be 25x18 too, with the pages I try, they look blurry or elongated, any help?

• Administrators
5 hours ago, Piña said:

Hello, I'm adding other logos of the lower leagues of Spain, but I can't find anything to do with the little ones since I want them to be 25x18 too, with the pages I try, they look blurry or elongated, any help?

I would advise making the logos 36x36 first and then change the width to 50 which will leave you with 50x36. 

Then add them to the @2x folder in the main 'Small' folder. Then make another copy 25x18 and save to the 'Small' folder.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Administrators

FMG-Standard-Logos-2024-08.jpg

FMG Standard Logos 2024.08

Pack by Derek

Research Team

@schweigi @cameosis @Markitos @AndreaSSL1900 @shadow @Lavegaks @NassFas @rioplworks @kristo @The Newic @Vakama2619 @dotdot @wfm18 @skyfaker15 @dseagull

• Like 2