• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

FMG-Standard-Logos-2024-01.png

FMG Standard Logos 2024.01

Pack by Derek

Research Team

@schweigi @AndreaSSL1900 @cameosis @Markitos @Alieeks @rioplworks @ateesz @diego1960 @Heval @Oleksandr_Horobets @The Newic @NassFas @Lavegaks @Vakama2619 @Thewes @1Sopel6 @minky79 @ElMatador @spankz @Girafi @CobraHarp91 @kristo @kumquat_s @Vasiliy92 @Shark

Installation Instructions

Drag and drop the contents (including the config files) of each folder in this update pack into the corresponding folder in the megapack and replace the existing logos when prompted. Do not drag and drop the actual folders as this will overwrite your megapack.

Then simply go to preferences in FM and reload your skin.

Alternative | Fantasy | Retro Logos

To use any of the alternative, fantasy or retro logos in game you must remove the text at the end of each logo i.e. alt, retro or fantasy and drag and drop into the normal logo folder in the megapack.

You will need to repeat this for all four sizes. Then simply go to preferences in FM and reload your skin.

I would advise creating a copy of the original logos before replacing them.

Thank you very much for your effort. But the way you share files doesn't help at all.

1) Mega wants money to download. (I don't want to buy the f****** premium of a site I'll only use once!)
2) MediaFire reduces the download speed and the download is not successful. I tried twice and neither time the download was successful.

So your logos cannot be downloaded.

• Administrators

What do you suggest?

Direct downloads are no longer an option for us without charging members a subscription of some sorts which is not going to happen.

If anyone wishes to provide a solution that provides free downloads for a site that has around 3TB of bandwidth usage a day I would welcome it.

• Like 1

• Moderators
59 minutes ago, Abasiyanik said:

Thank you very much for your effort. But the way you share files doesn't help at all.

1) Mega wants money to download. (I don't want to buy the f****** premium of a site I'll only use once!)
2) MediaFire reduces the download speed and the download is not successful. I tried twice and neither time the download was successful.

So your logos cannot be downloaded.

a) use download managers that resume downloads in cases where the connection is reset or cut.

b) suggest a viable file hosting option and contribute to a possible solution.

no disrespect, but your post is not constructive.

let me elaborate: we all invest significant amounts of time to make these graphic improvements and upgrades happen for the benefits of the community in general.

we do this because we want to, not because we have to.

on top of that, derek is covering the costs for the site, which are considerable - access to everything we share here is free.

we are aware of the limitations or rather the bottleneck syndrome regarding the downloads.

assistance in finding workarounds or better options is very welcomed, cheers.

Again, I wholeheartedly respect this volunteer work. I know the effort put into the game mods. I definitely don't want to be misunderstood. I just wanted to point out that you can be better at presenting.

So, how about switching to the Win-Win system?

Mega and MediaFire make money from your downloads without giving you even a penny and torture those who download them. Instead of making money for these 'smart' guys, it makes more sense to upload it to sites like ModsFire where you can make money from downloads. I think you should check out ModsFire ( https://modsfire.com/ ). Famous ETS 2 modders like Jazzycat also use this system.

• Like 2

• Administrators
6 hours ago, Abasiyanik said:

Again, I wholeheartedly respect this volunteer work. I know the effort put into the game mods. I definitely don't want to be misunderstood. I just wanted to point out that you can be better at presenting.

So, how about switching to the Win-Win system?

Mega and MediaFire make money from your downloads without giving you even a penny and torture those who download them. Instead of making money for these 'smart' guys, it makes more sense to upload it to sites like ModsFire where you can make money from downloads. I think you should check out ModsFire ( https://modsfire.com/ ). Famous ETS 2 modders like Jazzycat also use this system.

Thanks for the suggestion @Abasiyanik I appreciate it. Unfortunately it seems the maximum upload size is 3GB with our smallest megapack size being 5.96GB in the Standard Logos Megapack.

I don't see an option to increase that.

• Administrators
1 minute ago, MVS86 said:

Yeah, it would be better in my opinion

This is possible ?

I do actually agree with you but we stick to the official ones and then offer alternatives. I'll add the below alternatives in the next update.

Use this one or even the alternative in the orange colours below and rename each one to 43457016. Make sure you replaces all four sizes including the two @2x folders.

Based on the official Juventus first team logo.

43457016a.png43457016b.png43457016c.png43457016d.png

Based on the official Juventus first team logo but using the Juventus Next Gen logo colours.

43457016e.png43457016f.png43457016g.png43457016h.png

4 minutes ago, Derek said:

I do actually agree with you but we stick to the official ones and then offer alternatives. I'll add the below alternatives in the next update.

Use this one or even the alternative in the orange colours below and rename each one to 43457016. Make sure you replaces all four sizes including the two @2x folders.

Based on the official Juventus first team logo.

43457016a.png43457016b.png43457016c.png43457016d.png

Based on the official Juventus first team logo but using the Juventus Next Gen logo colours.

43457016e.png43457016f.png43457016g.png43457016h.png

ok thanks I will try to do it

I would like to point out that the next gen logo update does not appear in the statistics section and in the championship ranking section

it's better than before it appears too big in some sections but there are some problems again

• Administrators
1 hour ago, MVS86 said:

Ok, I tried to put the same logos as the first team and I have the same problem, the small logos do not appear in the statistics section and in the championship standings

maybe there is some problem with the small logos config file ?

Replace the small clubs config file with this and it will work.

config.xml

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hello my friends. I am from Chile and as a new year I am going to leave the new logos of Chilean teams and updated championship logos for this FM24 so that they can be included in the next update

Saludos 🙂

2000277732.png

2000277733.png

2000277734.png

2000277735.png

2000277736.png

2000277737.png

2000277746.png

2000277747.png

5250792.png

5250793.png

Edited by inohcanoss
IDs

• Moderators
5 hours ago, okiu said:

The new round Aston Villa logo isnt used anywhere but on kits. Should revert the default in the packs back to what currently is set as Alternative 603alt5.

See:

https://www.avfc.co.uk/

https://nitter.net/AVFCOfficial

https://www.premierleague.com/clubs/2/Aston-Villa/overview

https://www.skysports.com/aston-villa

9VsGfnA.png

I believe it's Aston Villa new logo, Its shown when Emery does his press conference?

I believe old logo is probably alternative one.

EDIT

This says on their website when they showed the new logo

WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?

The current crest will remain in place for the remainder of the 2022/23 season, with the new crest officially replacing it for the 2023/24 season. The crest redesign will now also be factored into an evolution of the rest of our visual identity.

Each to their own I guess?

• Administrators

FMG-Standard-Logos-Update-2.png

FMG Standard Logos Update 2

Pack by Derek

Research Team

@schweigi @AndreaSSL1900 @cameosis @Markitos @rioplworks @CobraHarp91 @Lavegaks @Heval @ateesz @Vasiliy92 @Vakama2619 @kristo @sptndc @Podefteza @kenolio @M3RN @jcshy @McClane29 @flaes @Copywriter @tomek0290 @rafney87

Installation Instructions

Drag and drop the contents (including the config files) of each folder in this update pack into the corresponding folder in the megapack and replace the existing logos when prompted. Do not drag and drop the actual folders as this will overwrite your megapack.

Then simply go to preferences in FM and reload your skin.

Alternative | Fantasy | Retro Logos

To use any of the alternative, fantasy or retro logos in game you must remove the text at the end of each logo i.e. alt, retro or fantasy and drag and drop into the normal logo folder in the megapack.

You will need to repeat this for all four sizes. Then simply go to preferences in FM and reload your skin.

I would advise creating a copy of the original logos before replacing them.